Sunday, March 19, 2006

IDEA 1 : Photo Essays

This is the first idea that I have attempted to visualise.

With this piece I basically want to express moments of voyeurism as they could occur throughout an average day. This would be done by taking my camera around with me over the space of a few days. During this time I would aim to capture someone in a moment, be it ordering food at McDonalds or simply waiting and entering a lift.

This is how I initially plan to display each collection of images:



This screen would introduce the series as a whole. Displaying each of the images within the series, although with little detail.



I then expect to display a larger version of each image, which could be viewed as selected or as a slideshow.



I can see the piece being created using Flash in order to allow the images to be shown as a slideshow. I am also interested in animating/ adding motion to the main thumbnail screen of each photo essay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home