Sunday, March 19, 2006

IDEA 2 : CCTV/ Window Watcher

This is the second idea that I have attempted to visualise. I plan to create an interactive view from my bedroom window.



Initially the viewer will be presented with the block of flats opposite my room. Those rooms with lights on will be regarded as active rooms.



An invisible button will be present over the active rooms allowing users to interact with it with the mouse.



By selecting an active room, the contents of the room will be enlarged to allow the user to see inside the room.

I have also considered making this a video based piece. In which a video clip shall be revealed when an active room is selected. The video would load into one of the quadrants of the screen and remain visible until it had lapsed, it would then disappear again. This would allow for 4 seperate movies to play at once.

I am also considering treating the video footage to make it appear to be similar in quality and style to actual cctv footage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home